Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Love is all around

Valentine's Day is coming up and I decided to send some Valentine love out to people I think are just the Bee's Knees. My valentines are (in no particular order):
  • Patient, hopeful Kara and her inspired prayers for me
  • Jen for her humor and friendship (and encyclopedic knowledge of all things Royal)
  • Sammie, Jen's son who is just... so..... DARLING






















  • Angie who eats lunch with me daily and reminds me to laugh.
  • Shannon for braving the isolation of the South Pole with a wink and a smile (START YOUR BLOG, SHANNIE!)

  • Amy for her vivid art and infectious laughter
  • My momma--knitting stuff for me and sending me care packages
  • Aunt Marti and her Scrabble game
  • All the students who make me laugh (AND the ones who don't)
  • My cats... but then I feel like crazy cat lady who talks to her cats..... ummm...
  • Gerard Butler now, always, forever
There are many many more....but I wanted to take a sec and give a valentine's shout out to some of the lovely lovely people who make me smile and who remind me on Valentine's Day that while I am not IN love, I do get to LOVE every day.

3 comments:

Jennifer G said...

Love it! Sweet Sam loves his Auntie Sarah too! Love is all around - lots of people love you too! You are the Dog's Pajamas. :)

karanoel said...

Love you and all you add to my life, my special Valentine!!

Anonymous said...

Aren't you usually the one who starts me laughing and for that, I am very very thankful!

Lots of a love to a swell gal,

Amy